Hi guys, l'm selling my 59 Austin mini project, all metal and body work has been done and sitting in epoxy primer. l have five engines for sale along with some misl. stuff.
1) 1380cc - 12G1316 stock head w/1.75su, 12G1279 machined block, rebuilt 22G1832 G/B
Has all New internals 7cc pistons/rings, fastroad cam/berrings,New water/oil pumps, ect.
2) 1310cc - 12G940 Head 1.3 rollertip rocker allum val. cover w/ss man.1.75su, Block WFM1024 , 22G1128 G/B
This engine was in my mini and not needed, last owner said it ran great....
3) 1293cc stage3 12G940 Head stock rocker/ alum. cover w/twin 1.5su, 12G1279 Block venier timing belt and fast road cam , 22G1128 G/B
This engine was a beast, till l got rear ended six months later. This engine was built Craig M. and Cedar Valley Allin.
4) 1030cc engine has a 12G295 Head, 12A497 Block fast road cam/10/st crank, 22 1832 G/B
This engine has New pistons/berrings/springs/valves ect. needs to have timing belt and clutch inst. to complete build and l have the parts.
5) 850cc (march 1960) engine,
Miscellaneous New 1.75 su x2 , New set of 2'' fender flares 3 sets of 10x6 parking tires w/minilite rims. $25000us ono